Thanks to Stefan from The fourth dimension of life for nominating me for this award! He has two amazing blogs, The fourth dimension of life and A Morning Coffee with God. Stefan has some tremendous insight in what he writes! I would love it (and he probably wouldn’t mind either 😏) if you checked out his blogs!
The creator of The Mystery Blogger Award is Okoto Enigma. She created it for bloggers that inspire, motivate, and captivate!
Here are the rules:
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5 -10 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
And here are three random facts about me:
- I am planning to be a missionary when I grow up. Unless God leads me a different direction, I believe that’s where he wants me.
- I will be in tenth grade next year. (😳 lol)
- I love playing Minecraft!
- What do you think we need most in our world today?
Jesus. Plain and simple.
- What is the most recent new thing you learnt?
Well, I’m trying to learn how to do an aerial! I’m almost there.
- What character of God do you like most?
If you mean character trait, I would say his love. Because without it, he wouldn’t even have any of the other, like forgiveness and compassion.
- What is your favorite book/ movie?
I honestly couldn’t tell you a favorite. I like so many. But my favorite genre is fantasy.
- Now for my funny question. What do you think would be a great name for a perfume?
“Midnight Madness.” Andy Griffith Show superfans will know what I mean.
Here are my nominees:
You all have remarkable blogs! Congratulations!
Here are the questions I came up with:
Do you have any pets?
Where do you go to be alone?
What is your salvation testimony?
What landscape do you enjoy the most (seaside, mountain, forest, etc.)?
My funny/weird question: if you could insert yourself into any Bible story, what would it be and why?
*Just a short note, I recently hit 400 followers and I am so humbled.