Ok, this is getting crazy. In a good way, of course! I have been doing quite a few award posts lately (not that I mind or anything!). Gail, from the blog gaillovesgod, just nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much, Gail! I love reading your blog; it is a ray of sunshine in my day.
Here are the rules for all nominees:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
So, below are Gail’s questions and my replies.
- How are you doing? I’m doing pretty well. If I can get everything done in a day that I set out to do, I am feeling awesome!
- How are you and Jesus getting along? (It’s okay to be honest) I feel like right now, I have the best relationship with Jesus that I’ve ever had, because I need Him more than ever, and I guess I’m growing up.
- What did you last blog about? My last blog was about books and authors that I love.
- What season is it where you live? Fall! The fields are mostly harvested by now, so we have our 360° view back! Most of the leaves around here just turn brown, but we have a few maples and other such lovely trees.
- What encourages you to be positive? There are quite a few Bible verses that encourage me, and also talking with God helps me to be positive, because my problems are probably tiny compared to what other people around the world have to deal with.
- Do you know someone waiting to be nominated? No, not that I know of.
- What do you like to do on the weekend? On Friday night, after being busy all week, I like to get done everything I have to do, eat supper, get into my comfy PJ’s, make some tea, lug out my dad’s work mattress (because there isn’t enough seating in the living room for everyone to be comfortable without someone on the floor (aka me, lol!)), get my tennis ball to massage my feet, and watch some TV with my family. Then after a while, I stay up late reading, and pray and go to sleep. And if I’m lucky, I’ll get to sleep in Saturday morning!
- What’s your favorite song right now? Honestly, I don’t have a favorite. I like too many to pick!
- Have you ever read the entire Bible? No, but I want to someday.
- How do you feel to know you make others smile? It’s a wonderful feeling. I didn’t really think about it before.
- Do you know how much God loves you? Because He does! ☺ I don’t know if we really can know the magnitude of His love for us, but I know it’s a powerful and infinite love.
Here are my nominees!
Stephen and Fionnuala from A Fractured Faith
Felix from The Audacity of Faith
Wendy from Greenlightlady
Allison from A Farm Girl’s Life
Riya from Aesthetic Graphy
Ali from Humble Mumblings
T R Noble from Peeking Beneath
Phil from Life Plan
Meredith from My Way Home Life
Amaka from Mind of Amaka
Dominic from The Golden Lands
And finally, here are my questions for my nominees.
- What is your favorite tree?
- Do you wear glasses?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- Are you a coffee lover?
- Where was your best vacation?
- Do you like or hate performing in front of people?
- What is your least favorite job?
- What’s your favorite exotic animal?
- How was your week?
- Who is your favorite person on Earth?
- Why did you start your blog?
Thanks for reading! I have recently hit 100 followers, and I’m super happy about that. God bless y’all, BibleBloggerGirl