Brio (meaning “enthusiastic vigor”) is a magazine for teen girls I subscribe to by Focus on the Family. I highly recommend it to you (or your daughter) as it has many good, faith-centered features. Today, I’d like to share with you a few things I enjoy from Brio:
- They have a calendar in each issue with one small thing to do every day.
- They have a media section called Plugged In. They answer questions about celebrities, movies, books, etc., that girls ask. Brio tells the good and bad and lets you decide for yourself if you’ll watch, listen, etc., which I think is a good way to do it.
- They have a Creative Corner where you can send your photography, artwork, or poems, and if they like it, your work could end up in the magazine.
- There’s a Bible reading plan with a different theme each month and a short passage to read every day.
- Brio gives fashion tips about how to stay modest and stylish at the same time.
- They do an interview with a famous Christian woman, such as Sadie Robertson, in each issue.
Brio is an inspirational magazine with solid advice and fun ideas all with a Christian base; I definitely recommend it.
Thanks for reading! Do you receive Brio? Would you like to? Comment and let me know! Should I do more recommendations like this in the future? I love getting feedback from all of you. God bless, BibleBloggerGirl